This week we had our Leadership Training meeting, which I enjoyed because we get together with our Zone leaders and Sister leaders throughout the mission. We are trained by President and his assistances and my companion often takes a little time to train too. I get to help with the lunch. It was a great meeting, Richard gave a great presentation on leadership and our mission is starting to use Facebook. Things in our mission are moving along, the future is looking bright!
We traveled to Bosnia this Sunday and spent the day in Banja Luka with the members their and the missionaries. It was Fast Sunday so we had a break-the-fast dinner all together. It was a very nice day! We love going to visit with the members in Bosnia.
from carrie with love
I just came across your blog today. I am from Zagreb, and I enjoyed reading it very much. I am glad you are enjoying this city :-)
ReplyDeleteOne question - you mentioned that your mission is starting to use Facebook, so is there a link? I am Catholic, but I admire your Church a lot, mostly because the members seem so nice and content, and I believe our churches share pretty much the same values.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/zagrebacki.ogranak/?ref=ts&fref=ts
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/LDS?ref=ts&fref=ts
I am so excited that you enjoyed my blog. My blog is my journal for our mission here in Croatia. I really do love your beautiful country. To answer your questions I have given you two Facebook pages that you can check out, one is a Church page and the other is a local page for the church here in Zagreb. And I believe too that our churches values are very similar.
Great, thanks for the links, I'll check them out! :-)
ReplyDelete