We had the pleasure of being able to attend the temple trip with our members from our mission this past week and what a glorious week it was! Being with the members all week in the temple strengthened us and unified us. Many went to the temple for the first time and what a pleasure it was to be with them as they experienced the peace found in the Lord's house. Every day as I would be in the temple I would be one of the few who spoke English, because most of the people in the temple that week were from our mission or Germany or France and yet even with a language barriers I felt the love of our Heavenly Father for each of us as His love crosses all barriers uniting us because we are all His sons and daughters. I am so grateful for the experience I had of being in the Lord's house every day for a week and feeling of the love, peace and comfort found there.
from carrie with love
What a wonderful temple trip = I need to get Mark to look at your blog to see the pictures, since he served in Germany for his mission! We are counting down the weeks before we send our Brennan to the MTC! Looking forward to his experiences!
ReplyDeleteAmy Brown