Yes, I am still making cookies about twice a week or more here on our mission. Some of my cookies biggest fans are the Elders of course. This is Elder Mattson and Elder Wade enjoying my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Oreo Cookies. Elder Mattson was in Zagreb for toe surgery (he is doing great, we took them last night to catch a bus back to Varazdin), so of course I needed to give him cookies.
I really love making cookies here, because they don't make cookies in Europe, so whenever I make cookies they make everyone very happy. And that is what my cookies are all about making people happy!
So, we had to go to the European version of "Home Depot" and on our way out to our surprise the European Home Depot had a cafe right outside the door. We both had a good laugh about that, thinking about how funny it would be to see a cafe in the States at the "Home Depots" instead of a Hog Dog stand.
Thank you for feeding Elder Mattson cookies. It is nice to know that someone is spoiling him there in Croatia since his mom can't be there to do it for him. I had to laugh because this week I sent the missionaries in our state a big plate of Halloween sugar cookies.
ReplyDeleteLori Mattson