Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Goodbyes are never sweet!

 Well, that day I have been putting off thinking about came today, Doug and Chelsie left today at 6:50 am.  It was so fun having them here to experience with us where we live and experience the countries we serve in here in Europe.  I know they missed their little girls and I know their little girls missed them, but I am so thankful they were able to visit us and bless us with all their goodness and love.  I am so thankful for the peace, joy and understanding the gospel brings into our lives and how living the gospel blesses our families.

I cherished every minute I had with my sweet daughter and thought my heart would break as we said goodbye and I watched her walk away.  I couldn't  help but think about sweet Jana and how her heart must have broke saying goodbye to her sweet daughter JaKelle, knowing she wouldn't see her again in this life.  The love and bond Mothers have with their daughters really is Sweet and Heavenly!
I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that Jana and Lynn will see JaKelle again and that our families are Eternal.
I send my love to all the Mothers and Daughters I love and who love me!
from carrie with love
 

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I met Chelsie and saw the relationship you had with her, I have strived to become the mom you are. You are an exceptional woman, mother, grandmother, leader, and friend. I can see where your girls get all there warmth, kindness, and love from. I am so happy to know you and your family and I cannot wait to spend more time with you when you return to the states. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete