Today was that difficult day to say goodbye to Candace and Jason. We are so happy for the time we had with them. We are so pleased with the lives that they are living and all the good things that they are working towards. As I pondered where their place is right now in life and where our place is right now, I realized all of us need to be in a place where we can be progressing and striving to become our best. Right now our place is here in the Adriatic North Mission helping and supporting the missionaries, the members and our mission president.
Every one of us needs to keep lengthening our strides and working a little harder at becoming who our Heavenly Father intended each of us to become. If we trust our Heavenly Father, He will take us places we never thought we could go and do things we never thought we could do, even when we think we can't He shows us we can. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ for never giving up on me and for always providing a way for me to be challenged so that I can lengthen my stride and work a little bit harder giving me the opportunity to be tested and in the process coming to know each of them and myself a little bit better!
from carrie with love
No comments:
Post a Comment