We've had a wonderful two weeks together sight seeing and spending the holidays together and just talking and catching up. We went shopping today for Candace and our first grandson, who will be making his appearance May 9th!! I am so grateful that both of our daughters and their husbands have been able to visit us and our mission this year, 2012 has been a wonderful year of adventure and we look forward to the challenges and adventures and blessings that 2013 has in store for us.
We love you all and wish you the best in 2013!
Tonight we went to my favorite restaurant Canzona with Candace & Jason and had a nice dinner with them. Having them here for Christmas has really been the best gift I could have ever ask for I have treasured every single minute we have had together. I am so blessed to have such loving and kind children that love us and support us here in serving our mission.
from carrie with love
No comments:
Post a Comment