Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fun Friday Night Activity

I was in charge of the Friday Night activity this week.  We had dinner, games and dancing.  We didn't end up with as many people there as we would have liked, but those that were there had a great time!
I love being a missionary and having this opportunity to strengthen and bless the lives of the people here in our mission.  My life has been so blessed by this opportunity to serve. It has made me come out of my comfort zone.  Doing hard things has refined me and taught me just how much our Heavenly Father loves all His children and wants each of us to become what He intended us to become. I am learning He knows just what we each need to reach our full potential and to trust Him.
 
I made Sloppy Joes, of course no one had every had them before, so it was fun to have them try something new.  I also made chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake and a pasta salad.  Everyone who came also brought something, it was a great meal!
Everyone loves little baby Flora!
Games, Boys against the Girls!
Line Dancing!
Everyone loves Limbo!
from carrie with love

No comments:

Post a Comment