Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I had the great pleasure of being invited to our Mission Home for Mother's Day Lunch, which meant I didn't have to cook and I got to spend the afternoon with the other Sisters serving in Zagreb.  It was a perfect day for me and everyone there.  Later that evening we took two sisters to our apartment so they could call their Moms and I made waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and buttermilk syrup.  It was a wonderful day spent as a missionary with my mission family.
I fixed the twins hair crazy and they loved it and so did everyone else, because we all love these two sweet talented little girls.
from carrie with love

1 comment:

  1. Happy late Mother's Day Sister W! Thanks for allowing my daughter to skype from your place--hard to believe that was just one week ago! Sure do appreciate you and everything you do for so many.

    ReplyDelete