Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sunflowers, Clouds, and A Special Dish

On our drives to other countries and villages we cover a lot of ground.  This time of year the Sunflowers are all standing tall and in full bloom.  They really are a sight to see and appreciated.  I am not sure what Croatia does with all these beautiful Sunflowers, but I love to look at them and photograph them.  Also, the clouds here are always so beautiful and interesting.  I love to look at them also, the clouds always remind me of Heaven and today the Sunflowers reminded me of our sweet Jakelle in Heaven.  How thankful I am to know where she is and that families are eternal.
 








 This was the most delicious meal!  It is a Croatian specialty of stuff pancakes with chicken and fresh salad.  It truly was delicious and I appreciate the love gone into preparing this special meal for us. 
from carrie with love

No comments:

Post a Comment