Happy Birthday Miss Brookelyn
from Grandpa & Grandma
We love you and miss you!
.
We had a little Birthday Party for the girls before we left on our mission and it was lots of Fun!
I miss being with my sweet grand daughters and giving them loves.
I want them to know we are on a mission for our Savior Jesus Christ and are trying to do what He would do if He were here. We are trying to share with the people here that they are sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father and that He love each of us. He sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth to live and die for each of us so that we could each overcome sin and death through the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the Resurrection. We want everyone to know that there is a Plan of Happiness for us and that we can be together forever as families in Heaven with Him. I want the people I meet here to feel the Spirit of peace and joy by feeling the Holy Ghost in their lives. He is the comforter and He is my best friend and He always helps me when I am lonely or sad and He testifies to me that my Savior loves me and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His Church and was Restored by Joseph Smith and that The Book of Mormon was written by ancient prophets for our day and if we read it we will find the answers to life's questions in these the last days.
It is hard sometimes to be a missionary, but we know if we try our hardest He will help us. And we hope that when we come home we will be better people because we will be more like our Savior.
from carrie with love
No comments:
Post a Comment