One of our favorite assignments is to go to the airport to pick up the new missionaries.
We had eight new missionaries come to our mission today.
It is very tricky sometimes to get all the luggage in the cars.
This is our organized training for all the new missionaries and their companions.
Getting ready to go out for their first time giving away Books of Mormon
Here is our A.P. organizing everything and everyone, we love him! This has been a very busy week, but everything ran perfectly. He is wonderful and keeps things organized!
from carrie with love
Carrie, my friend Vickie Palmer told me that you had my missionary. Elder Hixon is my son. I am so excited to see him on here and being taken care of. We love senior couple missionaries. Thankyou for your service!!
ReplyDeleteOk now I am realizing we are friends with your niece...I think. Lexi and Jared.This is so great.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, someone posted your link on our son's blog. It was so good to see pictures of them arriving in Croatia. My son is Elder McAllister. Thanks for posting the pictures. It is great to know that he is safe and in good hands! I'm excited to know where he will be serving.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I'm not exactly sure who you are, but I'm thinking you must serve in the mission home in Zagreb. My daughter is Sestra Crump. We are so excited she is being watched over by such wonderful people as you. We are also excited she and her companion are serving in Bosnia! Thank you for your watchful care. Sincerely,
ReplyDeleteHolly Crump