Monday, December 17, 2012

A Birthday!!

Today we celebrated Matea's birthday with the Elders.  We really enjoy the opportunity we have to work with the young people and serve the young people in our mission, they bring joy to our lives  here in Europe!!  I made yummy butter horn rolls for dinner and I think the Elder ate about 6 rolls each, I was so happy they enjoyed them!


We have taught all our young friends how to play golf with cards, so we usually end up playing cards whenever we get together.

Matea loves the United States and so I made her the most American dessert I could think of for her birthday, an Apple Pie!!  She had never had any kind of Amercian pie before and she ended up liking apple pie.  I figured out how to make carmel corn without corn syrup I used honey instead and it turned out great.
from carrie with love

No comments:

Post a Comment