We had another Taco Party, and I decided to introduce sugar cookies. I enjoy making sugar cookies each Christmas season. I enjoyed making the meal for them and most of them enjoy everything and were grateful.
Here are some pictures of the Elders and the young people eating and talking. We really don't know what we would do without the help and support of the Elders, They are our biggest Fans.
These two guys are profession Pool Sharks.
We bought a dart board and hung it up in the office several months ago and now everyone loves to try their skills at Darts especially the Missionaries. I have actually gotten pretty good at darts too. Sometimes people help their darts hit the center because they want to beat the Elders.
Well, unfortunately my greatest fear of living in Europe came true, I received the worst haircut imaginable this past week, I have no idea what the guy was thinking, but my hair pretty much has big chunks cut out of it and he cut it very short when I asked for only a trim, My hair was to my shoulders now its to my jaw!! Bobbie Pins have become my best friend.
from carrie with love
No comments:
Post a Comment