There is this little place that opened in Zagreb when the weather started to get colder that serves two different kinds of soup each day. We love going to this little place, because the soup is always wonderful and homemade and the atmosphere is unique. The owner works everyday and takes great pride in her soup and in her costumers satisfaction. I personally love the unique way she serves up her soup. Isn't it just beautiful how she dresses up a plan bowl of soup?
Here is another one of my favorites. The first time I had this was when we were in Romania and we both loved them. It is bread dough wrapped around a cylinder, baked then topped with coconut, hazelnut, chocolate or sugar. It is delicious eaten warm, it is served either in a bag or on a small plate.
from carrie with love
Hi Carrie and my favorite Dentist!
ReplyDeleteWe had our teeth cleaned Thursday and Candace told me lots about your adventures. At one point, I said, your mother should write a Blog and Candace jumped to her writing instrument and wrote down your Blog! What a wonderful idea this is and I hope a lot of your friends are reading it!
We still shuttle between France and the US and hope to be able to do this for a long time ...
My blog is: Yourarizonaluxuryhomes.blogspot.com
It's of course mostly about home but I try to put different things in there when it's possible.
We return next Thursday to the Dentist, a small carie (that must be French?) for me and a filling for Chris.
Hang in there and collect the souvenirs! They are all good and when you later look back you will be so happy that you had this opportunity!
We lived in Africa before coming to the States and I could tell you stories ...hahaha and now I only remember the good things. Our brain is very nice!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ciao,
Elke and Chris