Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snow Storm

Yes, that is Zero you see as the temperature.  It has been raining off and on all week and we knew when the temperatures went down we would have a big snow storm and it happened tonight after Institute.  It really was very beautiful, but really cold and really wet!


 We pass this store almost every day and I love the wedding dresses they have in their display windows.  They change their windows every week. But I have to admit I have been surprised by the Red Wedding Dress, I really wonder though would anyone really wear a Red Wedding Dress?
from carrie with love

1 comment:

  1. This is bringing back so many fond feelings of Christmas in Europe...that's it, James and I have to go back next Christmas. I miss it so much!

    And I'm so happy you get to experience this lovely season there. It's cold, yes, but everything is colder in celcius :) A white Christmas is a beautiful thing as long as you have hot cocoa, heating, and thick socks.

    ReplyDelete