This is just one of the many wonderful bread Stores
A beautiful area in Croatia behind our house out in the Country
Cobble stone Road in Slovenia
A castle we visited on Sunday when we went to a Branch in Slovenia
This King really had a great view!
Our First time to Slovenia and we loved it! The country is beautiful here and we are excited to travel all over this beautiful part of Europe. We will be going to Romania in September, we look forward to seeing our whole mission and others countries too when we go to our training meetings. Who knows where we will be next week?
From Carrie with love to everyone I love and miss!
So excited for you two! And I love seeing these pictures! There's so much beauty there..and although we have an equal amount of beautiful views in the US, there's just something more special about Europe's..probably has something to do with the bread ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you and hope you're having an amazing time!
I went to the Temple on saturday and the name I got was a Croatian name! I thought about you all the time that day. OH, and I was put in as 1st counselor not 2nd and have the MIA maids. Love you
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and getting to keep up with your adventure! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to see all of these pictures. Last night I was watching the bachelorette and their next trip is Croatia.They showed the castle too, I thought hey thats where the Westergards are. It looks beautiful. You guys look happy and healthy. keep up the work. We love and pray for you both.
ReplyDelete